Re: Problems running autogen for Nemiver

> This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
> running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.
>
> It was created by nemiver configure 0.8.2, which was
> generated by GNU Autoconf 2.65.  Invocation command line was
>
>   $ ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --with-boost-unit-test-framework=mt

Weird.  I am not sure how it comes that your configure is being run with
--with-boost-unit-test-framework=mt.  When I run autogen.sh, here is
what my configure is run with (from my config.log):

    $ /home/dodji/devel/git/nemiver/master/configure --enable-maintainer-mode

After your autogen.sh failed, could you try to just run configure
configure with --enable-maintainer-mode and see if it runs OK?

Then we'll figure out where that --with-boost-unit-test-framework=mt
comes from.

--
		Dodji