Re: Problems running autogen for Nemiver

Dodji Seketeli scrisse:

> >   $ ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode
> > --with-boost-unit-test-framework=mt
>
> Weird.  I am not sure how it comes that your configure is being run
> with --with-boost-unit-test-framework=mt.  When I run autogen.sh,
> here is what my configure is run with (from my config.log):

I have not seen this either (on a Debian unstable).
Plus, even adding the test-framework by hand the configure
still succeeds (with the bare minimum build-dep).

Moreover, it looks like during last release cycle, sourceviewmm
dependency was raised to 2.10 while dropping sourceview V1.
Unfortunately this is not yet available (and won't be RSN)
in Debian and Ubuntu. Version 2.2 is actually in the archives.
Seemanta, you may need to build it by hand.

I tried a build lowering the dependency to 2.2 and it seems ok, but I'm
not sure if important bugfixes got fixed in the meantime to support the
higher requirements.

Ciao, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org