Re: Disassembling support in Nemiver

Le mercredi 28 avril 2010 à 17:21:08% (+0200), Dodji Seketeli a écrit:
> > I think it's still related to 7.1 output syntax, but I've lost
> > myself
> > into backtrace so I'm attaching it here.
>
> Looking at the backtrace, it looks like GDB is sending garbage for a
> reason.

Hmmh, looking at it again, I think I maybe understand what's going on.
In the program you are debugging, it seems source level statements at
line 1 and 2 of pippo.c (at least) don't produce any asm instructions.
GDB then returns an empty asm instruction list for these source locations.
And I didn't expect that.

So I pushed some code into the asm-support branch to cope with that
case.  Could you please test the latest of asm-support again -- when you
have time -- and tell me if you still experience the crash?

Thanks.

        Dodji