Re: Disassembling support in Nemiver

Le mardi 27 avril 2010 à 00:50:38% (+0200), Dodji Seketeli a écrit:
> I will be working on the next bullet point, which is:
>
> > * Setting breakpoints at a given instruction address using the
> >   breakpoint setting dialog.
> >   - At the moment the user can only set breakpoints in the asm view by
> >   clicking on the left hand side margin of the asm view.

I have committed support for this to the asm-support branch too.
I think I will not work on the last bullet point about the syntax
higlighting for now. In case someone is interested :-)

I consider the asm support testable now, so I will be testing it in my
regular debugging. Once I have tested/debugged it enough, I will
consider merging it into master, unless there are motivated objections.
In the mean time, I plan to go through bugzilla and knock off a couple
of bugs.

Cheers.

        Dodji