Re: Disassembling support in Nemiver

Hey Lucas,

Le mardi 20 avril 2010 à 12:52:48% (+0200), Luca Bruno a écrit:

> I have 7.1 here and the parser is not much> happy, see attached log.
> This basically defies disassembling...

So I think this should now be fixed by this commit in the asm-support
branch:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/nemiver/commit/?h=asm-support&id=b3433

It was me again being over pedantic about the expected asm insns format
I guess. In any case, I have added the offending asm insns -- that you
provided in your log -- into the Nemiver non regression test suite.

Thanks.

        Dodji