Re: Disassembling support in Nemiver

Le dim. 11 avril 2010 à 16:33:09 (+0200), Luca Bruno a écrit:
> In the meanwhile, would you like some more widespread testing and
> reporting? I could put this branched version into experimental and push
> some press coverage for feedback...

Whoa, you are fast. Thanks for asking, Luca.

Well, I don't know. It really is as you feel. I am usually a bit
reluctant to talk before I consider having done at least a substantial
part of my homework :-)
I am working on the mixed asm/source support at the moment because
I feel the asm-support branch is a bit useless for my own use without
that feature. If you think it's worth having a bit more testing already,
then please go ahead.

Thank you again.

        Dodji