Re: Disassembling support in Nemiver

Dodji Seketeli scrisse:

> I feel the asm-support branch is a bit useless for my own use without
> that feature. If you think it's worth having a bit more testing
> already, then please go ahead.

Then, at last, I started trying it before packaging.
Which gdb are you using? I have 7.1 here and the parser is not much
happy, see attached log. This basically defies disassembling...

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org