Re: [Nemiver-list] global variables support patch

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:52:05 +0200,
Dodji Seketeli <dodji domain hid> wrote :

> For now, I will try to push the patch in the variablemodel branch so
> that we don't loose it :-)

Okay, I just pushed everything to the variablemodel branch in my git
repo. So you can git reset --hard HEAD and then git pull origin
variablemodel:variablemodel to update your tree.

I will now start working on unit tests for global variables and
IVarWalker to try and understand the duplication problem. Those will
hopefully serve as non regression tests in the future, as we do as
usual.

I really hope we see the end of this :)

Cheers,

--