Re: [Nemiver-list] session breakpoints
- From: "dodji Seketeli" <dodji domain hid>
- To: "Jonathon Jongsma" <jonathon jongsma domain hid>
- Cc: nemiver list <nemiver-list domain hid>
- Subject: Re: [Nemiver-list] session breakpoints
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 16:22:50 +0200
> In addition, the session manager is supposed to delete all of the
> breakpoints from the DB that are associated with the session and then
> save the current breakpoints to the session. On my machine it doesn't
> seem to successfully remove the old breakpoints, so I end up with a
> whole bunch of duplicate breakpoints in the session.
Right, I can reproduce this too. I will look at it and try to fix that.
Thank you for reporting this.
Okay, I commited a fix for this some while ago, but forgot to notify
the list about it.
So this should be fixed now.
] [Thread Prev