Re: [Nemiver-list] error: no registers

Hello,

When I run a program under nemiver (i.e. F5) and then close the window
and the application exits, I get a popup "Program Exited" (which is ok
for now, but maybe shouldn't be a popup in the future?), and then when
I dismiss that popup, I get an error dialog: "An error occurred: no
registers".

I see this as well. I think it is because we send a command to gdb
after the program has exited, but I am not sure. I need to track that
down.

Cheers,
Dodji.