[Nemiver-list] error: no registers

I've been seeing the following behavior in nemiver (it's been
happening for quite a while but I haven't mentioned it or tracked it
down until now, sorry).
When I run a program under nemiver (i.e. F5) and then close the window
and the application exits, I get a popup "Program Exited" (which is ok
for now, but maybe shouldn't be a popup in the future?), and then when
I dismiss that popup, I get an error dialog: "An error occurred: no
registers".  Are you seeing this as well, or is this another thing
caused by a difference in the version of gdb that we're running?

--
jonner