Re: [Patch] Mount window closes on unmount if opened from Places or Desktop

> I would probably set it on the window rather than the slot, so you don't
> touch the window you start the unmount in at all. I don't think the user
> expects that.

So you think open tabs should be left alone in said window? Then you
could get several background tabs displaying computer:///, i.e. not
much use? Although this would eliminate any jumping around of tab
labels.

> I don't see why it would be hard to set a property on the window from
> the context menu callback. Can you explain why that is a problem?

Is the window the NautilusWindow or GtkWindow? I think it is the
NautilusWindow...
I don't know how to get to the window from within the function. I'm
assuming that the property should be set in
nautilus_file_operations_unmount_mount, as that is what both
libnautilus-private/nautilus-file.c and
libnautilus-private/nautilus-desktop-icon-file.c seem to use for
ejecting/unmounting. There is the GtkWindow parameter there, but it
only seems to be used when called by the autorun dialog.

I think this can be done for sidebar unmounts in
eject_or_unmount_bookmark (src/nautilus-places-sidebar.c) by doing:
sidebar->NAUTILUS_WINDOW (window)->is_unmount_window = TRUE;