Re: [Patch] Mount window closes on unmount if opened from Places or Desktop

Hi Alexander,

> I think a better approach would be to never close the slots in the
> window that the unmount operation was initiated from.

Indeed, this would be best. I had tried to find a way to do this
earlier, but then went down a different path. I don't know how I
missed such an obvious use case as the one you pointed out.

Any suggestions as to how to figure out which window initiated the
unmount? The checking for which slots to close is done by grabbing the
list of windows and going through their slots, and the function is a
callback to "mount_pre_unmount" and "mount_removed".

Luke.