Re: Split/dual pane view again (but this time with code)

Alexander Larsson wrote:
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 10:33 +0100, John Keller wrote:

I'll stop with comment about consistency, my goal wasn't meant to request something weird. But I do think that if I had this hard of a time understanding the proper behavior of Ctrl-Tab, there's likely others as well. (Not Nautilus, more generally.) Though, as I say, I do finally understand; thanks for your time.

Well, I think part of the issue is that nautilus file manager windows
just doesn't have a lot of widgets, so its not entierly easy to figure
out how the tab chain works. If you tried it in a dialog with more
widgets and stuff things may be easier to understand.

Victim of its own clean design! :-)

- John