Re: GEmblemedIcons help
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Nicolò Chieffo <84yelo3 gmail com>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org, David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- Subject: Re: GEmblemedIcons help
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 12:56:18 +0000
On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 20:18 +0100, Nicolò Chieffo wrote:
> > I think it's an OK trade off to leak this memory since invalidating the
> > cache would rarely happen.
> I didn't know that leaking memory would be allowed!
Of course leaking memory isn't something that is generally a good idea.
However, totally absolute rules like "never leak anything" don't always
work out in practice, and its imho acceptable to like a very small
string in a very uncommon case in order to keep compat and implement
] [Thread Prev