GEmblemedIcons help

Hello, I'm writing a patch to show emblemed icons for user special
directories (documents, music, etc.)
I'm patching GIO so that nautilus automatically gets the icon.

I have a question because when I execute nautilus, they don't get the
correct icon, but the standard file icon (not the dir icon, the file
icon, so my attempt is not completely wrong)

#include "gemblem,h"
#include "gemblemedicon.h"
[...]
GIcon *icon;
[...]
icon = g_emblemed_icon_new (g_themed_icon_new("folder"),
g_emblem_new(g_themed_icon_new("emblem-sound")));
[...]
g_file_info_set_icon (info, icon);

Maybe I didn't understand how to create an emblemed icon... Because if
I use a standard icon (icon = g_themed_icon_new("sound");) it works.
BTW icon is not NULL.
can you help?