Re: File/Folder selection area in list mode.

on 02/12/2009 04:37 PM Bogdan Butnaru wrote:

I've got nothing against that in principle, of course. Although I
don't remember this from Windows; in large-icon mode you can always
drop between them, but in list mode I seem to remember you could drop
something (without putting it inside things) only if wrapping &
scrolling happened to leave an empty part in the window.

you remember it wrong. In windows the question "where do I drop this" never even bothered me, because of nice implementation. Nautilus, most probably, will pick up the same behavior, it is just sad that it takes 7 years.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./