Re: Audio/Video file preview using gstreamer

However it doesnt help us integrate tags/emblems/tracker and xesam because to share the data we must either

*oops* I meant to say "doesnt help us integrate tags/emblems, tracker/xesam and nautilus" ....

1) wait for xesam2
2) have some form of fallback case that tracker merges in
3) nautilus parses $HOME/.local/share/tracker/data

and I guess 4) would be "nautilus uses xesam for its search needs, and uses tracker only apis for tags/emblems"

(3) isnt really a solution, it just shifts the internall-metadata-format problem to tracker away from nautilus
I dont see (1) or (2) being ready this cycle

(4) And 4 is neither here-nor-there

John