Re: patch for bug #165442 - Icons needed in the corner popup menu

I have attached a new patch using
nautilus_icon_factory_get_icon_for_file, but for some reason all the
directories below the home directory show up as blank icons - file:///
and file:///home are wrongly recognized as application/octet-stream...
Icons for $HOME and higher directories are correct though. Weird.

On 6/2/05, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:
> The special casing only handles the non-first icons in the menu, so they
> won't work when e.g. showing the root or home directory.

The first item in the list is a problem : It should appear as
"opened", as it is the folder contained in the current window. But we
don't have any "opened home" or "opened root" icons... and I doubt we
ever will (I can't even imagine how to represent an opened hard drive
icon).
A possible way to handle this first item would be to request the
regular icon using nautilus_icon_factory_get_icon_for_file, and if the
returned icon is the regular folder use the "opened folder" icon...

Cheers
Vincent