Re: What is the official way to get an icon coordinates from a NautilusFile ?

Ok, I have a working implementation for bug #147994, I have attached the patch.
I have reused the files xstuff.c and xstuff.h from gnome-panel to
create the "zooming boxes" animation. It works pretty nicely, I think.
Please let me know what you think.

(I guess we should check the global "animation" variable to disable
this kind of stuff if the user doesn't want it...)

Cheers
Vincent