Spatial Nautilus

Well maybe someone can enlighten me... Since when did nautilus decide to become
a MacOS 6 clone? I've been running the latest versions of everything since the
2.3 beta days, so I've been using spatial for a while. I hate it. It reminds me
of the default windows 95 settings. I understand that this is supposed to be
better for people who are new to Linux and gnome but let us veterans at least
keep a normal file browser, make a dialog to configure how the file browsing
works. To do even basic navigation I need to learn all these key strokes, to me
this doesnt seem like progress. IMO all these "features" should be options not
defaults. Sorry to troll. responses?

--brad