Re: Mega patch to make spatial nautilus rock!

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 01:49, Raul Acevedo wrote:
> I haven't followed everything about your patch, but what you said below,
> plus the screenshot, looks awesome.  Is this going to make it into CVS?

I certainly hope so and before 19th July too - cause thats the feature
freeze date for Gnome 2.8.

My guess is the maintainer is canvasing opinion on this newslist before
deciding whether to include it or not - so to everybody - if you want it
start making some noise here!

jamie.