Re: Patches improving tree view (multi-root and auto-follow)

> out of sight (because we would indentedly not scroll). IMO we should
> either really follow with scrolling and selecting or we should only sync
> on click.

If I can throw my opinion in here, I really hate the sync button idea.
I've seen it in a lot of the MS help docs and web pages and it always
feels like an ugly hack that says "we can't guarentee to keep things in
sync, so we'll let the user fix it if we screw up".  A much better
solution would be to make sure it works right the first time.

An extra button would also lead to (IMHO) UI bloat and something else to
worry about.  With the G2 push for simplicity and lack of UI cruft I see
this going against this philosophy.   I do really like the idea of
following with scrolling and selecting however.

Alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain