Re: Patches improving tree view (multi-root and auto-follow)

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 16:36, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> What about keeping the current selected dir when the view changes
> location, but expand the location, while doing our best to not scroll
> the old selected row off the screen?
>
> That way you could get e, but still not break b.
Interesting idea but I fear that this could confuse some users when
something in the tree gets expanded like magic but not selected
(selection would be a feedback that this is the current directory). I
strongly prefer the sync-button to this idea.

Jürg