Re: pluggable context menus ...

Shahms E. King wrote:
>>4. ISOs: Should have burn to cd as their default menu entry (in place of
>>open, should never have open with available. The rest of the entries
>>seem ok though.
>

> Admittedly, the feature doesn't currently exist, but there's no
> fundamental reason to disallow Opening iso's, they do, after all,
> contain a perfectly valid filesystem and I can think of a number of
> situations where I would rather traverse the ISO than burn it (say,
> installing RPMS from my RedHat ISO or somesuch).

I second this, you could just need stuff that's inside the ISO (isn't
this true for RPMS too, f.i. looking to the installation scripts or the
spec file?).

My_iso	| Mount on /mnt/iso (or simply Mount, the user chooses where)
	| Burn to CD

Ciao

--
Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      e-mail:	rosselli cisi unito it
Dipartimento di Scienze			rosselli ling unipi it

   Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
   mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)