Re: SV: [Nautilus-list] Desktop folder
- From: David Emory Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>
- To: Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert ximian com>
- Cc: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>, Chris Heywood <psych28 dingoblue net au>, Josh Steiner <joschi eds org>, Nautilus-List <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: SV: [Nautilus-list] Desktop folder
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:11:38 -0800
On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 12:03, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> We also dont have many graphical programs to do this backupping, so it
Actually using nautilus will be easier in some cases. For instance if
you are copying your mail to a remote share...
> involves using terminal in most cases, thus requiring knowledge about
> the issue. Whether the folder is visible in nautilus does not matter if
> you pop up a shell to do the task.
I was just thinking about my Grandmother: I don't think she should ever
need to know about terminals. Ever, ever, ever. (or hidden files for
] [Thread Prev