Re: [Nautilus-list] PDF/Postscript view bug question?

Hi David,

On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 13:03, David Bordoley wrote:
> I would say why bother, we gnome-ghost view now, just use that. It has a
> bonnobo component and nautilus view, and it is ported to gnome2 as well.

	Well - xpdf handles (AFAIR) a larger range of PDF documents, it is pure
in-process solution, it doesn't rely on forking an external ggv process
to do the rendering, libgnomeprint does true anti-aliasing instead of
rendering at 4x and interpolating down, we have a chance of making a
gnome-print using xpdf accessible ... ;-)

	Apart from that I'd go with what works now, which is clearly the
Ghostview solution.

	Regards,

		Michael.