Re: [Nautilus-list] PDF/Postscript view bug question?
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: David Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: nautilus <nautilus-list eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] PDF/Postscript view bug question?
- Date: 18 Mar 2002 14:16:20 +0000
On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 13:03, David Bordoley wrote:
> I would say why bother, we gnome-ghost view now, just use that. It has a
> bonnobo component and nautilus view, and it is ported to gnome2 as well.
Well - xpdf handles (AFAIR) a larger range of PDF documents, it is pure
in-process solution, it doesn't rely on forking an external ggv process
to do the rendering, libgnomeprint does true anti-aliasing instead of
rendering at 4x and interpolating down, we have a chance of making a
gnome-print using xpdf accessible ... ;-)
Apart from that I'd go with what works now, which is clearly the
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev