[Nautilus-list] Bug #42825, IDE device names in hardware view....

I was going to look at this so I thought I'd ask the lists opinion on
what to do.

Part of me is wondering if the "hardware" view is still a viable
component to have. So I guess that's the first question is, do we want
to keep the hardware view, if so then should we not have it easily
accesable to keep in line with the fact that it's supposed to provide
easy access to hardware info for the user.

If we do keep it, should we give more info as the bug suggests, show the
mount points. This we would mean displaying partition info etc. too, to
show what part of the disk is mounted.

Any ideas ?
--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer