Re: [Nautilus-list] Bug #42825, IDE device names in hardware view....

On 12 Mar 2002, Glen Gray wrote:

> I was going to look at this so I thought I'd ask the lists opinion on
> what to do.
>
> Part of me is wondering if the "hardware" view is still a viable
> component to have. So I guess that's the first question is, do we want
> to keep the hardware view, if so then should we not have it easily
> accesable to keep in line with the fact that it's supposed to provide
> easy access to hardware info for the user.

It's basically unmaintained, and not very useful either. I think we should
probably disable it for now. What do other people think?

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a time-tossed Jewish stage actor on the hunt for the last specimen of a
great and near-mythical creature. She's a hard-bitten tempestuous Valkyrie
living homeless in New York's sewers. They fight crime!