Re: [Nautilus-list] Desktop Wallpaper Changer

On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 05:09, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> Why make it so complicated?  You could do with a shell script if you had
> to.  Just download the image with wget (or something similar), and set
> the schemas to the downloaded image.

I agree with jrb; but I've just noticed that Galeon has a "Set as
background" like thing if you right-click an image. So themes.org does
that well by displaying images and providing a web site (I think it's
too complicated for a regular-user).

BTW, we could do it the way Galeon does and all the things could be done
using an XML document describing channels and the subscripting like
things.
--
Enver (a.k.a. skyblue)