Re: Mime types and nautilus

lör 2002-06-22 klockan 00.58 skrev George Farris:

> > > 	Shelf in sidebar. Drag files to shelf. drag shelf to destination.

Today I discovered why drag 'n drop is easier on windows compared to
gnome: The window manager does not focus an unfocused window if you
start dragging an icon from this window. This makes it easy to drag
icons from a large window to a small window, without beeing disturbed by
focus/layer changes that would cover the small window.

I'll try to change metacity to focus and raise windows on button release
instead of press to se what effect it will have...

What do you think?

	-Jens