Dave Camp joins us as a maintainer for Nautilus and Eel

In addition to the current maintaners (me and Darin) please welcome Dave
Camp as co-maintainer of Nautilus. He will help us shoulder the maintainer
burden by reviewing patches, making releases and other maintainer work.

I hope with this extra manpower we'll be better suited to keep up with the
flow of bugs and new patches expected after the gnome 2.0 release, and
with the feature work we want to do for gnome 2.2.

Note that both Anders Carlsson and Michael Meeks also have commit
priviledges to Nautilus. And anyone with cvs access are free to commit
obvious build fixes if the build is broken.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a deeply religious one-eyed card sharp on the hunt for the last specimen
of a great and near-mythical creature. She's a ditzy antique-collecting
journalist with an evil twin sister. They fight crime!