Re: slow URI latency issue ...
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: dave <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, nautilus <nautilus-list eazel com>
- Subject: Re: slow URI latency issue ...
- Date: 05 Jun 2002 09:48:06 +0100
On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 15:14, dave wrote:
> Yeah i'd really like to use nautilus as an ftp client and basically two
> issues keep me from doing so:
> 1. vfs doesn't appear to support the nautilus login dialog for non-anon
> ftp. (unlike webdav)
Ok; it'd be great to file some bugs against gnome-vfs for this; so that
it doesn't get forgotten - along with Maciej's comments on what to do.
> 2. even if i manually enter the url loading of ftp sites seems to take
> ages and well just kind of dies on me (i suspect vfs is also probably at
> fault here)
Very odd, file bugs.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev