Re: slow URI latency issue ...
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, nautilus <nautilus-list eazel com>
- Subject: Re: slow URI latency issue ...
- Date: 04 Jun 2002 12:40:02 +0100
On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 15:20, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> I mean directory traversal...</sigh>
Almost certainly will have no impact on that no :-)
It'd be interesting to see what the latency issue you have in mind
there is. We could quite possibly provide a significantly more snappy
traversal impression by caching the viewed directories more aggressively
and providing change events if we subsequently notice something
different. But that's a deeper future issue IMHO.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev