Re: slow URI latency issue ...

Hi Dave,

On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 15:20, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> I mean directory traversal...</sigh>

	Almost certainly will have no impact on that no :-)

	It'd be interesting to see what the latency issue you have in mind
there is. We could quite possibly provide a significantly more snappy
traversal impression by caching the viewed directories more aggressively
and providing change events if we subsequently notice something
different. But that's a deeper future issue IMHO.