Re: Software installation from applications:

<quote who="Johnathan Bailes">

> Very cool.  Hate belaboring the point.
>
> However, how far is this fine extension from being either its own
> package or included in the Nautilus core?

We tend to modularise, so if it was finished in time for 2.4, it would
probably still be in its own module. Given that it's not appropriate for
every Nautilus user, that makes a lot of sense.

> Are there source packages somewhere for this or maybe even rpms?

Just CVS, as far as I know.

- Jeff

--
    You know a French woman is faking it when she screams, "I would like
                     the table near the window please!"