Re: double click on file in list-view opens everything twice
- From: MArk Finlay <sisob eircom net>
- To: Soeren Sonnenburg <nautilus nn7 de>
- Cc: nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: double click on file in list-view opens everything twice
- Date: 10 Dec 2002 20:01:48 +0000
> To reproduce: Go to a folder, with e.g. pdf files. select list view.
> double click on a .pdf file. It seems as if it must be an external
> viewer to trigger that bug. .ps files/folders work ok, since these are
> handled by nautilus itself/components in nautilus windows.
I can confirm. There is a bug somewhere about it. It's been there since
.--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.
[ My Weblog: http://advogato.org/person/sisob ]
[ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
[ Want to be a Hacker?: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/ ]
] [Thread Prev