Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: [Nautilus-list] Nautilus-Mozilla proposal

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 10:47:07PM -0500, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> Based on speculation from briefly looking at the galeon list, I
> would guess that in galeon2 this won't be an issue. Right now galeon
> embeded is to tightly integrated into the galeon web browser ui. I'm
> pretty sure that in galeon2 they are planning on seperate galeon the
> full-fledge independent web browser, from the key galeon embeded
> component that nautilus would use. Galeon developers please correct
> me if i'm wrong, but that was the impression i got.

Yes, this is correct.  The next major release of Galeon (still in early
development) will have a basic GaleonEmbed class for embedding (with
subclasses for different renderers), and individual source directories
for things like the web browser application and the Nautilus view.

Daniel