Re: [Nautilus-list] automounting usb-storage devices

> appears in the right click menu of the nautilus desktop as:
>
> Disks->point
>
> Selecting that item mounts the device and an icons appears on the
> desktop.  mounting the item manually also creates the icon.  right
> clicking on the icon gives the ability to unmount.
wow. right under my nose the whole time.  thanks
but this is still a few clicks away from what i was looking for, e.g.:
plug in the camera, and have it appear on the desktop.
if there's no way to do that, then mounting it from the right-click menu is fine with me thanks for the help
matt

--
Matthew J. Doller
mdoller wpi edu