Re: [Nautilus-list] automounting usb-storage devices

	I'm no authority here, but I've noticed that Nautilus scans /etc/fstab
for devices which can be mounted by the user.  For example:

my.host.com:/file /mnt/point nfs noauto,user,soft,intr 0 0

appears in the right click menu of the nautilus desktop as:

Disks->point

Selecting that item mounts the device and an icons appears on the
desktop.  mounting the item manually also creates the icon.  right
clicking on the icon gives the ability to unmount.

seems to work okay.