Re: [Nautilus-list] just a brief note regarding GnomeVFS

on 11/6/01 8:28 AM, nick at lhadak btinternet com wrote:

> Just a note to ask for suggestions regarding the installing of the gnome
> Virtual file System. I need this apparently in order to install Glimmer , the
> editor. When I compile from source, and it comes to Make Install, I get  '
>    'Recursive error 1 '  in answer therefore it won't install

I've never heard of "Recursive error 1" before.

Also, there's a gnome-vfs mailing list at gnome-vfs ximian com that is
probably the best place to take this question up. Perhaps you could post a
message there with a bit more information about the error.

    -- Darin