[Nautilus-list] just a brief note regarding GnomeVFS

		Just a note to ask for suggestions regarding the installing of the gnome
Virtual file System. I need this apparently in order to install Glimmer , the
editor. When I compile from source, and it comes to Make Install, I get  '
     'Recursive error 1 '  in answer therefore it won't install
		Suggestions that would solve this would be greatly appreciated, though I'm
sure the answer is simple. I tried with version 1.2 1nd 1.3, the latest.

		many thanks,

			nick