Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: bug in Mozilla 0.9.1
- From: Cesar Cardoso <cesarcardoso skydome net>
- To: nautilus-list lists eazel com
- Cc: "R." Russell Geldmacher <rusty WPI EDU>, Dan Mueth <d-mueth uchicago edu>, Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>, nautilus-list <nautilus-list lists eazel com>
- Subject: Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: bug in Mozilla 0.9.1
- Date: 13 Jun 2001 10:29:19 -0300
On 12 Jun 2001 17:28:26 -0700, Ramiro Estrugo wrote:
> A solution would be for someone (Ian has started this) to enhance
> nautilus-gtkhtml such that it is so compelling that the users of
> Nautilus demand it and it simply becomes the defacto standard component
> for web content.
> Same is true for the Mozilla component or course.
If I read it correctly, you're stating that what nautilus-mozilla and
nautilus-gtkhtml need are some, let's call it, "virtuous competition".
But how we can achieve this?
nautilus-gtkhtml is only on CVS. Most of us on this list knows that. But
most Nautilus users doesn't know this. They should be shown to
nautilus-gtkhtml; throwing it to the public consumption (or scorn,
depending on your view) will expose the component to a wider audience,
to a wider usage and so on.
Ian, where's the release?
] [Thread Prev