Re: [Nautilus-list] Mozilla component

Remco de Jong <rdj rdj cg nu> writes:

> Hi,

[...]

> TODO:

[...]

> - Bookmarks sidebar like mozilla has. This has nothing to do with the
> mozilla component ofcourse, but I think it would be nice anyway :)

A friend of me is the Gnobog project author,
Gnobog is a a bookmark manager for Gnome,
and he plan to make Gnobog loadable as a component.

I put him in CC to this mail,
also, please CC him as he is not subscribed to the list.

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere | "Programming is a race between programmers, who try and
MandrakeSoft         | make more and more idiot-proof software, and universe,