Re: [Nautilus-list] hidden files bug

christian glodt ist lu writes:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Alex Larsson wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 christian glodt ist lu wrote:
> >
> > > On a sidenote, an interesting thread on gtk+ signal emission speed can
> > > be found here:
> > > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2001-May/msg00398.html
> >
> > That is for Gtk+ 2 only.
>
> I knew that, but I pointed to the thread because it contains benchmarks
> for gtk+-1.2 too. It's interesting because signal emmission speed is
> not easy to benchmark for mere mortals who are not deeply into gtk+
> internals.

What make me affraid is that there was no single response to this mail...
I hope this was took in consideration, and that work is done to address
this problem.

--
Yoann Vandoorselaere | I worry about my child and the Internet all the time,
MandrakeSoft         | even though she's too  young to have logged on yet.