Re: [Nautilus-list] Replacing the GNOME theme

Seth Nickell wrote:
> Its checked in after Darin had no problems with it, clearly we can make
> any changes you want. Ben is using an upper-lefts compatible "i-regular"
> already (the only icon that's significantly different from the old gmc
> icons), and has setup positioning, so we should be good on that front.
>
> -Seth

Let me propose another change. On the theme description to be exact.
This is what is now:

	"A theme designed to fit well with the classic GNOME environment"

All other Nautilus theme descriptions end in a dot...
Sorry, I couldn't resist pointing out the horrible inconsistency. Please
kill me now.
:-)

Christian