Re: [Nautilus-list] Replacing the GNOME theme

Hi Seth,

        Where can I see the revision?  I agree that we should make the
GNOME theme as good as we can, even if it's not the default.  My only big
problem with it is that its pointy document icon doesn't have any room for
embedded text; I wonder if we could fix that?

-- Andy