[Nautilus-list] Replacing the GNOME theme

Andy et al,

Does anyone have objections if I replace the existing GNOME theme in CVS
with Ben FrantzDale's excellent revision of such? Basically its a more
stylish arrangement of the same icons (with subtle dropshadows, and some
higher resolution versions of things like folders), and a sidebar that
looks nice based off Crux (different colour). Very similar, just a theme
that I'd actually consider using.

For better or worse a number of packagers (it sounds like RedHat will)
intend to use the GNOME theme by default, so it'd be nice to have
distribute a version of the GNOME theme that actually excercises the
many graphical improvements we have made over gmc. If people wanted to
preserve the existing GNOME Theme for whatever reason, I could also
check it in as "gnome-1.4" or something like that.

cheers,

-Seth