Re: [Nautilus-test] Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: moving to GNOME bugzilla (was Potential Nautilus categories for GNOME bugzilla)

On 25 Jul 2001 21:49:01 -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> On 25Jul2001 10:45PM (-0600), Jon Allen wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the clarification.  So, do we want to transfer the
> > attachments or not?
>
> I'd personally really like to see the attachments moved over.

Yeah, attachments are there because they have some valuable info in
them, not just to take up space.  :)

> > If contributors wish to own specific categories and receive
> > mail for them that should be possible.  The mailing list should
> > own all other components.  I assume we need to create a
> > nautilus-bugs-list gnome org?
> >

> That's probably not appropriate for components of products other than
> Nautilus (at the very least you'd want a list other than
> nautilus-bugs-list). I'm not sure about other maintainers, but for OAF
> it's OK to leave me as the default assignee for now.
>
> One other thing to consider is whether we want to kill the eazel
> services related components entirely, either before or after the move.

There are already options for this.  The first is
nautilus-maint gnome org, which is created from the nautilus/MAINTAINERS
file.  The other option is to use the nautilus-maint bugzilla gnome org,
which is created from haloween/bugzilla.gnome.org/maint-aliases.txt.
Hmm, I'm not really sure why there are two, or why they're created
differently, but I know that it's really easy to create the
@bugzilla.g.o one as a "user" in bugzilla, to allow bugs to get assigned
there.  That may be the most straightforward solution.
	Greg