Re: [Nautilus-test] Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: moving to GNOME bugzilla (was Potential Nautilus categories for GNOME bugzilla)

On 25Jul2001 10:45PM (-0600), Jon Allen wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification.  So, do we want to transfer the
> attachments or not?

I'd personally really like to see the attachments moved over.

> If contributors wish to own specific categories and receive
> mail for them that should be possible.  The mailing list should
> own all other components.  I assume we need to create a
> nautilus-bugs-list gnome org?

That's probably not appropriate for components of products other than
Nautilus (at the very least you'd want a list other than
nautilus-bugs-list). I'm not sure about other maintainers, but for OAF
it's OK to leave me as the default assignee for now.

One other thing to consider is whether we want to kill the eazel
services related components entirely, either before or after the move.

 - Maciej