Re: [Muine] out-of-the-box muine on fedora core 5

Hi, I'm the maintainer of the Fedora Extras muine package.

Muine in Fedora Extras is 0.8.4, the latest release available, which use
gstreamer08. As soon as there's a muine release using gstreamer 0.10,
I'll update the package.

To get muine 0.8.4 to play mp3s you need the gstreamer08 mp3-plugin.
This is available from http://rpm.livna.org in the package:
gstreamer08-plugins-extra-audio (link:
http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/5/i386/gstreamer08-plugins-extra-audio-0.8.11-5.lvn5.i386.rpm)

Any issues with the Fedora package specifically should be entered into
http://bugzilla.redhat.com and filed under muine in Fedora Extras.